Colour Management, Lightroom & Photoshop
What to do, when & how, to ensure maximum quality with minimal fuss.
Pixel Perfect clients know what an amazing deal this training course is!
Previously released Thu 11th Aug. session is oversubscribed!
BOOK NOW FOR NEW DATE OF FRI 12th AUG!
Pixel Perfect proudly presents Adobe Certified Trainer David Harradine taking you through a high powered day of mission critical image control to ensure you get the results you want. For more about David seehttp://www.whack.com.au
Session One – Understanding Perfect Colour
– Understanding colour management
– Input, display & output devices
– Colour Settings and RGB Working spaces
– Assigning & Converting Profiles
Session Two – Input and display devices
– Monitor Choice, Calibration & testing
– Digital Camera Colour Management
– Raw Processing (Lightroom & Photoshop)
– Actions and Batch Processing
Session Three – Tweaking & Fine Tuning
– Lightroom Vs Photoshop
– Colour Vs Contrast
– Blending Modes
– Complex Selections
Session Four – Preparing for output
– Soft Proofing for RGB & CMYK
– Setting up an AsukaBook in ABM2
– Professional Sharpening
– Question Time
EVERY participant receives TWO 24×30 inch Lustre prints valued at $118.90
PLUS TWO Spyder Cubes will be drawn each $94 http://tinyurl.com/327czkx
PLUS Fully illustrated notes provided
PLUS More great surprises on the day
Friday August 12, 2011
All for just $160 inc GST
AIPP Members $129 inc GST
AIPP Member Coupon Code is: AIPP
Course is valued at 25 AIPP CPD points.
Location : 90 Abercrombie St, Chippendale, 2008
Time : 9.30 am to 5.00 pm
REGISTER at http://snipurl.com/pp_sem1