A quick guide for submitting work with Pixel Perfect
When submitting files for printing, the files must be:
- Adobe RGB (1998) colour space
- 300 ppi
- Sized to your required print size.
- Jpeg or Tiff files, quality level 8 or higher, 8-bit, flattened with no layers, channels or hidden paths.
Our prints are supplied cut to size, if you are intending to frame your print’s please specify to leave untrimmed. If you require a border, please add to prints as required.
If your files are not prepared as requested above, you may incur file set up fees charged @ $15.00 per 5 minute blocks for the services below:
- – Converting colour space ( e.g. from sRGB or CMYK)
- – Resizing files
- – Adding borders
- – Flattening layers
- – Cropping images
Our turn around times depend on the services required:
- – Minilab printing – 1 to 2 days
- – Lambda & Inkjet Printing – 2 to 4 days
- – Framing / Mounting / Laminating – please add 4 to 5 days
- – Acrylic mounting and Blocks – 7 days
MINIMUM ORDER VALUE $25.
Your payment details must be provided on the order form and uploaded with your files.
50% surcharge applies to rush service – please check availability with our front house manager