Quality, clarity, and colour are vital in any fine art reproduction.
We use only the best fine art paper from Hahnemuele, Canson and Inkjet Pro in producing art paper and canvas inkjet printing –
- Printed with a 10-ink Epson Stylus Pro 9900, 44” wide printer.
- Printed with the worlds’ finest genuine inks and media onto prepared canvas and art paper. We never compromise quality in art supplies.
Inkjet Fine Art Paper
320 gsm – 100% cotton – highly textured
Our Fine Art paper is our flagship inkjet stock. This heavily textured paper has no compromise on sharpness, the tone is a pleasant warm shade designed for fine art reproduction, also ideal for weddings, portraiture or graphic illustration.
Hahn Bright White
310 gsm – 100% Cotton – bright white
Photo Rag Bright White is the first choice for all users who prefer an especially bright white cotton paper with no texture. This stock is ideal for reproducing high contrast images. The fine, smooth surface and feel of this paper very versatile and it is ideal for printing both black and white and colour photographs and art reproductions with impressive pictorial depth.
310gsm – 100% Cotton – extra smooth
Canson Rag Photographique offers a unique extra smooth surface with an exceptional off white tone. It also provides one of the highest achievable Dmax (maximum black density) currently available on the market, making it ideal for fine art photography as well as fine art printmaking.
350gsm – 100% cotton – natural white
Museum Etching displays a natural white tone and features a distinct slightly textured surface. This cotton paper guarantees archival standards. With its premium matt inkjet coating Museum Etching meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper.
Our range of papers include –
READY TO HANG (RTH) CANVAS INFORMATION
- high-res printing with UltraChrome K3 pigment inks with life expectance of over 75 years.
- printing on the world’s finest media including 100% cotton canvas
- liquid lamination for protection & durability
- framing with quality 1.18″ (30mm) stretcher bars from regrowth timber.
1.77″ (45mm) stretcher bar is used on canvases larger that 30×30 inches.
- wire hanger
- basic packaging suitable for pickup
We recommend a test strip for colour critical applications.
Shipping charges & hardcover box packing for local & interstate delivery are extra.
To convert inches to centimetres : multiply inches by 2.54
READY TO HANG CANVAS
NOTES: All prices below include the cost of the canvas printing. stretching/mounting and spray laminate.
If your size is not listed, please use the next price up
(eg. A 16 x 22 inch RTH Canvas would be charged at the 18 x 24 inch rate)
When preparing your file for a RTH Canvas order, please add 2 inches on every side to accommodate the wrap. You can use image to wrap or add a black or white border.
- To enable your image to wrap, add 2″ to each side of the image.
E.g. : RTH 18 x 20″ canvas, supply an image 22 x 24″.
E.g. : RTH 30 x 40″ canvas, supply an image 34 x 44″.
- Test colour accuracy for colour-critical applications.
- Canvas does not stretch perfectly “square”. Avoid straight lines near edge of the image.